Defining My Curves

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Scales are Ridiculous

Went to Weigh-In (WI) at Weight Watchers today...up .5 lb. I was pretty discouraged, but I honestly think it's the exercise I've been doing. SO, I'm going to suck it up and keep going. I know I'm eating healthy and becoming stronger, and that's all that matters in my head. So whatevs. The scale can suck it. (No...I'm not bitter at all! :P )

I'm no longer a Green Monster virgin! I made my first one for breakfast this morning, and I must say it was pretty tasty! No picture (I PROMISE I'm going to start uploading pictures soon!), but it was made with: 1.5 cups baby spinach, 1 banana, 1 Tbsp Natural PB, 1 Scoop Protein Powder, and some frozen mixed berries. Nom! That will definitely become a menu staple.

Lunch was leftovers from last night: Baked Orzo with Ground Beef. Truly DELICIOUS. I ate too much of it (leaving me with NO points left...glad I've worked out a lot!) but if you practice self-control, it's really pretty low-point. I had a side salad, as well.

We (my parents and I) are taking my grandparents out to dinner tonight. Hopefully I can find something good and low-calorie wherever we go. Dad and I are really trying to stay healthy. I'll try to update later. Now, back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home