Defining My Curves

Friday, April 16, 2010

Sweet Rewards

Sorry I never came back last night! It was busy; we went to dinner at McAlister's Deli, where I got a Veggie Spud (Yum!!) and, of course, their sweet tea. Only drank one glass though, and that was 32 oz! Then came home and worked on school work, worked out for a little while, and crashed.

This morning I hopped on my bathroom scale and was DOWN! Yay! 214.6. I'm hesitant to see if it will last; I'm so skeptical of weight loss now! We'll see. Breakfast was 1/2 cup oats, 1 cup Fat Free milk, 1 sliced banana, 1 Tbsp Natural PB, and some cinnamon. Delicious. I have a picture, but my work computer is funny about SD cards. It will get uploaded later, I PROMISE! :)

I worked out this morning for a bit before work. I have class tonight, so I wasn't sure how tired I would be when I got home. Hopefully I will get home early and have time for a walk; I feel so much better when I get outside in the fresh air.

Update in a bit with pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home