Defining My Curves

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Part Success, Part Failure

I'm back! Had a pretty successful weigh-in on Friday morning of 237.8, so I'm down 3.2 lbs for last week. I'll take that! I just have to stay on track.

This weekend was tough. Our Single's group at church had a retreat to one of my favorite places in the world...
Source

 Charleston, SC! I love that city, but it is extremely difficult to eat healthy! I pretty much ate whatever I wanted at every meal except breakfast, but I did track ever single bite I put in my mouth. Plus, we did a ton of walking. So, I count it as a half-success. :)

I am back on track as of tomorrow, though. In fact, I'm about to head to bed so I can get up in the morning to either work out or study. (Not sure what exactly my schedule for tomorrow will be yet.) This week I am moving my measurement and weigh-in day to Thursday because of  late meeting Thursday night that will involve a heavy meal. Needless to say, I have to get on the ball with my workouts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home