Defining My Curves

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Veggie Life: Day 3

Just checking in briefly before I get back to studying!! I can’t WAIT for Tuesday night; no more studying…well, at least for one night! I want to take the second part on October 1st and then a third part in November, that only gives me four weeks between the first & second part. I’m not sure that’s enough time to study!!

Anyway, I know you don’t care about all that crud! (Trust me, I wish I didn’t have to either! haha!) I had a fabulous home weigh-in this morning: down another 2.8 lbs! I’m telling you, getting rid of meat REALLY helped scoot my weight loss down…or that’s how it seems. I’m definitely doing it for a full week to get the full effects. I’ve tried some new products this week! The first one is Santa Fe Stuffed Chicken, by a company called (I believe) “It’s All Good”. I’ll try to take a pic next time I eat it, but guys, it was AWESOME. (And I’m not getting paid to say this! I bought it with my own moola.) Totally tasted like real chicken and the sauce was great.

The second product I tried today was Tofurkey. I know everybody else has probably tried this, but I’m always late to the party! TofurkeyIt was pretty good. It had a kind of weird aftertaste to me, but I guess I just have to get used to meatless turkey. I made a sandwich with it and I’ll definitely use it again, but it’s not the same as real turkey lunchmeat (duh, Kelli…)

My parents think I’m bonkers for trying the vegetarian thing, but that’s ok. I feel SO much healthier today. I was kind of tired the past two days, but I think it was just (a) stress from studying and (b) the switch to no meat. I’m getting plenty of protein and iron. So we’ll see how the rest of the week goes!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home