Defining My Curves

Monday, August 23, 2010

Want An Update?

I’m sure you do! :D I had a work conference last week so I wasn’t able to check in like I normally do. We had a blast on the BEAUTIFUL beaches of Gulf Shores, AL, though!

Gulf Shores

 

I promise, I just left…NO oil! (Even though I didn’t take this picture!) If you want a fantastic beach vacation for a really good price, visit Gulf Shores! And no, I promise I don’t work there. Just a big fan!

 

Anyway, I ate TOO much (as usual for a conference!) and came home about 4 lbs heavier. I will say that at least some of that was water weight though; a lot of the food was heavily processed and had much more sodium in it than I eat on a regular basis. I’ve already dropped (on my scale) two of those lbs.

I’m also doing an experiment. I have very bad stomach problems and I decided, after reading numerous blogs by people who have done it, to try a new diet. (Not like a weight-loss diet, like a way of eating diet). I started reading Vegan: The New Ethics of Eating by Erik Marcus. This book is REALLY good, guys.

VeganI’m not saying I’m going to become a Vegan, particularly overnight. Right now, I’m trying to cut out meats (not sure if I’m going to keep fish out of my diet or not) and cow’s milk. I had NO idea the things that had cow’s milk! I know this way of eating is healthier, I’m just not sure if it works with my lifestyle. We’ll see.

So anyway, to update my WI’s, my official WW weight is 221. I’m expecting a big loss next week though! :D

To Do!

1. STUDY! CPA Countdown: 1 week!

2. Work out at the YMCA.

3. Catch up on everything I missed LAST week at work!

My life’s not very exciting right now…thanks, CPA exam. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home