Defining My Curves

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Well, today is Day 5 of my “Veggie” experiment and I have to say it’s going beautifully! I honestly haven’t missed meat one bit. I haven’t been working out this week due to studying, so we’ll see how I do next week when I add exercise back into the equation. Hopefully I will still be as perky and chipper as I am this week! :D

WI for the Day: Down to 215. Only a 0.8 lb loss, but I’ll take anything! I’ll be totally honest, I’m getting to a point where I’m happy with my body. Sure, there are still things I want to tone, but I’m really considering next week putting the scale up and see how I do. I want to be comfortable with myself no matter what the scale says and I think to do that I need to get over the obsession with my weight.

Another point is, how can I encourage my friends and other women my age to be happy with themselves if I’m not? A little hypocritical, eh? So I think next week (starting Saturday) I’m going to focus on weekly WI’s (since I do love Weight Watchers) and how I feel versus what the silly scale says every single day (and sometimes night!)

So that’s my thoughts for this morning. I’m just taking it one day at a time. I even have on my bracelet from Jen's website to remind me!

Anywho. The schedule for today is more of the same. Lots of studying and working. Oh, how exciting life is when you’re a CPA candidate! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home