Defining My Curves

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So. Updated stats. They make me kind of sad, but I knew I was up a good bit! And it's definitely motivation to start watching what goes in my mouth. My scale said 229.2 this morning, which basically means all the weight I lost before is back. Now, some of it is muscle this time, b/c I did gain some while I was working out hardcore. But MOST of it is just excess calories, pure and simple.

However, today's been good as far as eating! This part will boring to oh, say, 99.9% of people, but it helps me stay accountable and it's MY blog...so just skip it. :)

Breakfast (8:00 am): Nutrigrain Low-Fat Waffles (2), Mrs. Butterworth's Sugar-Free Syrup (1/4 c.)
Snack (10:30 am): Fage 2% Strawberry Yogurt
Lunch Pt. 1 (12:00 pm): Kashi Pasta Primavera
Lunch Pt. 2 (1:00 pm): Mushrooms (1 c.), Olive Oil (2 tsp)
*Updated*
Snack: Banana, large
Dinner: 1 Slice Kashi Veggie Pizza, carrots/celery, Ken's Lite Creamy Ceasar (2 Tbsp)
Snack: WW Giant Fudge Bar, Laughing Cow Lite Swiss Cheese Wedge

Workout: 30 minutes Free Step on WiiFit

So that's my up-to-date food intake. Of course, it will change in a little bit, b/c I have a banana for a snack. But I'll try to update it later. I always do fine until dinner. I'm going to have to stick to my guns tonight and not eat like a horse. I've just been hungry lately; I think I have to retrain myself to eat better.

Anyway, I'll try to get on later and update my workout stats and rest of my food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home