Defining My Curves

Friday, January 14, 2011

A New Journey

Well, I totally and 100% fell off the wagon for about a month. I haven't been tracking, going to WW meetings, or watching intake whatsoever. The holidays KILLED me. However, I got my card in the mail inviting me to come back to WW with no fees, so I think I'm going to go. I know I'm up about five pounds, but if I don't go back I'll just keep gaining. It's just so frustrating.

Anyway, tomorrow starts the new journey for me on WW PointsPlus. I really enjoy this plan, so I'm hoping it will come together for me. I have a lot of goals this year weight-wise, and I just have to get back in the mind-set to accomplish them all.

My plan for tomorrow? Go to Weight Watchers, go by the YMCA & get a workout in, and then go to the grocery store and stock up on healthy food. (I'm going to work on my grocery list today). I know this is going to be tough, but I really think I can do it this time. I just have to stay focused and committed. I'll let you know how WI goes tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home