Defining My Curves

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Who Needs Meat?

Weight Check-In: 215.8. Same, same. It’s ok.

I had a veggie burger at Loco's Grill last night. It was made like the “Athenos” burger on their menu and basically….my face was rocked. I will definitely keep this on my go-to meals. Being able to eat out for (fairly) low-point and veggie! Heck yes!

Today for lunch I went to El Vaquero, a local Mexican restaurant that’s super popular round these parts. I was a little worried about it, b/c it’s not exactly super healthy. But it worked out! I had a taco salad with boiled beans instead of meat and no cheese, and skipped eating the shell. I’m full AND I don’t feel all nasty like I do sometimes after eating all that grease.

I’m still studying pretty hardcore. I pulled up Pandora and put on a Sara Bareilles station. This girl rocks, ya’ll. It’s been playing some others like Adele, Yaei Naim, and Meiko…I think I’ll be spending way too much $$ at iTunes soon!

Anyway, this is a short check-in post. I just wanted to let everybody know what was going on…I promise I’ll be a better blogger soon and start including pictures! :D After Tuesday…that’s T-Day! (Test Day. Work with me here, people.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home