Defining My Curves

Monday, August 16, 2010

Evaluation & Rewards

Yall are seriously going to get tired of hearing from me today. (And I know I’m being optimistic with the “yall”). I just thought about a few things I’ve left off the blog that I really did want to write down.

First, I don’t think I updated on my one month eval at the gym. I was honestly a little frustrated; my body fat was UP 0.8% and my weight was a pound higher. However, I had just worked out for an hour, so I’m hoping that’s the problem with the weight. The body fat, I have no clue.

As far as measurements, the I lost some places, gained some places. I lost 1 in. off my chest & 2.24 in. off my waist. I actually gained 0.75 in my hips, not sure how that happened either. My arms/thighs were about the same.

Second, I’ve been trying to decide what to get myself for my 10% goal. I’ve hidden my keychain; I’m going to use it when I hit 207 again. I wanted to get myself SOMETHING as a reward to (a) look forward to so I won’t cheat quite so much, and (b) keep my weight loss moving forward!

Anyway, I think for my 10% goal I’m going to get some type of Zumba clothing. I’ve been wanting to buy either a shirt or pants from the site but couldn’t justify paying that much for workout clothes. I can get a shirt on sale for about $15 and the pants are about $40, so I’ll just see where my budget is at that point! So that’s my 10% reward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home