Defining My Curves

Thursday, June 3, 2010

So I didn't do so hot yesterday on my goals. I had a minor binge (not unusual when I start back on a diet, ugh), but ate light last night and kept the damage to a minimum. Only up .8 this morning. I would prefer to be DOWN, but consider I haven't been exercising AND I ate way over points yesterday, I don't think that's awful.

Today however, I am back on track! I'm going to workout tonight (either swimming or the Wii Fit, depends on the weather), and I brought healthy snacks for today. I did leave my water bottle at home, but we keep Dasani in the work fridge so I'm saved! :) The main problem I'm going to have today (I can already tell) is that I'm exhausted for some reason. When I'm tired I tend to eat more, and I also am more tempted to drink Cokes, since that was my old standby when I was tired. I'm trying to resist though; I don't need that sugar and processed crap!

I think, for motivation, I'm going to go research why I should eat NATURAL food instead of processed! I know it makes me feel better, but I want to see scientific proof that will make me want to stay away from that garbage. I'm sure I'll update later; this is going to be a lonnngg day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home