Defining My Curves

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Baby Are You Down Down Down Down Down

I am! :D (Sorry, I know that was corny. I’m just in that kind of mood today!)

Got on the scale this morning and it read 216.4! Whoop Whoop! If I can keep it about right there until Saturday, I’ll hit my weekly goal! I am super excited about this.

Another NSV for today? I had a ribbon cutting for work (I work at a chamber of commerce) and I needed a suit. Well, the last time I wore this suit it was super tight (I had to pull the skirt wayyyy up to get it to zip). Today? I had to wear a cami under it b/c the top’s so big, and the skirts down where it should be! Yay! Of course, this means I have to buy ANOTHER suit but I can handle that. :)

I need to go back and revise my “Six Things” list from yesterday. I completed most of them. I’m definitely going to have to work on time management; seems like I ran out of time last night before I got to do everything! Part of that was b/c I went to the gym for TWO HOURS. I thought I was going to DIE. I wanted to take a Step class at 5:30 though (I get off at 4), so I had to waste time until then. So what do I do? Interval training. Seriously, Kelli?! Hey, I can feel my hipbones this morning (they DO exist!) so it was worth it.

Anyway. Six things for today:

1. Do Something for Yourself: Get up early and do Yoga & Meditation before work.

2. Do Something For Someone Else: Buy school supplies for RC DHR.

3. Do Something You Don’t Want to Do: Do two loads of laundry tonight!

4. Do Physical Exercise: Go to the gym after work.

5. Do A Mental Exercise: Do a crossword puzzle online.

6. Do an Original Prayer, Starting with Your Blessings: Writing in my journal tonight.

Already got one checked off! :) I’m going to O’Charley’s tonight for a single’s fellowship, so I need to go check the menu. I’ll check back in later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home