Defining My Curves

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Whoo-hoooo!!

Just a quick little post tonight; it's Saturday and all I want to do is sleep! (Yeah, I'm secretly about 90. :D) I had weigh-in this morning and the results are....

Starting Weight: 230.0
BMI: 33.0

Today's Weight: 219.0
Difference: -11
BMI: 31.4

Almost to the "overweight" category! Look at that, I'm actually looking forward to being labeled overweight...how backwards! Oh well. I take what I can get. ;)

I worked out this morning (Elliptical: 25 minutes, Yoga Class: 1 hr) then went to eat Subway (Veggie 6-inch, baked chips). After Subway, some friends and I stopped at this new place called Chill. They have all these different kinds of yogurt and toppings, and you pay by the ounce! I didn't do as well as I could have (you can be as healthy or unhealthy as you want to be) but I tracked everything and moved on!

I did have a NSV at my cousin's wedding tonight. They had two buffet's set up, one with fruit and one with meats. I ate one teeny plate of fruit, NO meat, NO cake, and ate dinner when I got home. Yay me!!!

Anyway, this is longer than I meant for it to be, so I'm going to wrap it up. Wish me luck tomorrow, I'm going to a bridal expo with my bff and I've heard there's TONS of samples. I'm sure it will be fun, but I need will-power! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home