Defining My Curves

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Keep On Keepin’ On

I'm telling you, my mind is so backwards. Sunday we went to the bridal expo (which was fun, but super crowded!) I didn't eat too many samples, just a teeny scoop of crab dip (ah-mazing) and and little plate of pasta (also fabulous.) So I was super proud of myself. Well, we decide to get together that night to watch 27 Dresses. I know, I’m super late to the party on this movie, but it was SO cute!! And James Marsden?

James Marsden

Uh, yeah. That’s all I need to say about THAT. :D

Anyway, I totally screwed up while watching the movie. Let’s just put it this way. Little Ceasar’s, cheese puffs, and coke. Sigggghhh. But I tracked it and moved on. And I didn’t even use all my WP’s this weekend! Trust me, that’s AMAZING for me.

I’ve almost gotten the weight I “gained” (mostly water weight) over the weekend off, which I’m pretty happy about. I tried to incorporate some HIIT into my workout yesterday, and I really liked the results. I was sweaty as a mofo, but I could tell I had worked out SO much harder than usual. I’d suggest it if you’ve never tried it!!

Zumba tonight! (I love Tuesdays!!) Only 11 days until I do my one-month evaluation at the gym…I can’t wait! I hope my inches are wayyy down! I have these size 14 Nautica jeans I got my junior year of high school…I’m going to make them my FIRST goal jeans. I’m going to try them on after my evaluation to see how much further I need to go. They’re hanging on my closet to inspire me now! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home