Defining My Curves

Friday, July 23, 2010

Trying This Out

Just downloaded Windows Live Writer b/c I heard it helped make blogging easier. I’m hoping that maybe I can change my fonts AND add pictures, and it won’t freak out on me this time. SO!

First: A picture of my deli-cee-ous stuffed mushrooms I made from the Hungry Girl 1-2-3 Cookbook. Trust me, you should buy this cookbook simply for this recipe alone.

108_0133

I also made the Apple Shakers. Super easy, and they got me through studying that night!

 108_0135

Just so you can see what happens when I study, here’s a pic of my “study nest”. I study SO much better when I do this. There’s my water bottle, my apple shakers, my laptop, a pillow, and my hoodie. And of course, my CPA review book.

108_0134

Yeah. I’m a total nerd. :D Forgive the blurry pictures…I took them with my Kodak Zi8 (I think that’s the name). It’s a little handheld video camera. I love it with all my heart, but the still pics aren’t the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home