Defining My Curves

Monday, July 19, 2010

I am, seriously, the worst blogger EVER. Sorry to the blog I abandoned...even though I'm the only one who reads it. It's primarily for me, anyway, so that's no problem.

The updates since the last post? I've pretty much stayed about the same weight (221 last official WI, 220.6 on my scale for the past, oh, month?!) and getting slightly frustrated. I kicked a bad habit to the curve, which kind of killed my weight loss efforts, but I joined the YMCA, which also seems to have stopped my weight loss, but I have noticed my clothes fitting better and my body changing a bit. So that's a positive!

Another NSV (Non-Scale-Victory, to you non-WW's!) was the fact that I tracked 5/7 days on my vacation last week! In addition, I worked out (intentional exercise) 3 of the days I was gone, and the others I was walking so much I really didn't have time for any more exercise! I'm pretty proud of myself. I was actually going to WI while I was in Charleston, but it would have been a hassle waiting for the meeting to start, so I didn't get to accomplish that goal. Ah well. I got home and stayed the same weight, so WHOO HOOO!!! (Seriously, losing on vacation? Haven't gotten that good yet!)

I'm going to head over to the Y after work so I can get another workout in. I did so well over vacation, then came home and ate like crazy? Seriously, what's up with that?! But I haven't gained yet, (and I tracked EVERY point!), so I'm going to work off the 5 points I went over my WP's and move on.

I'm going to try a new rewards system that helped me with that bad-habit-kicking I mentioned earlier. Every week I'm going to order something teeny (under $10 or so) that I can hopefully schedule to arrive on Friday or Saturday. If I do well that week, I get to open the "surprise". If not, it stays until the NEXT week. Now , this is not a "do well" as in I lost weight at WI. I know better than to base goals solely on weight loss. My definition of doing well is more tracking points, getting in exercise, and eating right! So we'll see how this goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home