Defining My Curves

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hello bloggy-world!! Hopefully this post will be coherent...I'm dealing with a massive headache that seems to want to stick around, no matter what I do. I'm planning on skipping the gym and laying down after work. No worries, though! I have Zumba at 6:30, so I will be getting in a workout no matter what! :)

I'll give you a wild guess as to what my weight was this morning...you got it, 220.6!! Seriously, That weight has not changed since the beginning of JUNE! Sigggghhhh. I'm comforting myself with the fact that my clothes definitely fit better and I feel smaller! (Take that, stupid scale!) Nevertheless, I've decided to do everything I can to try to get the scale to MOOOVVEE. I'm going to track every BLT (Bite, Lick, & Taste) as well as measure everything I eat. I'm thinking maybe my portion sizes have gotten out of whack? I do measure most things on a consistent basis, but there's been a few little nibbles lately I just haven't written down. Now EVERYTHING goes in the tracker!

Obviously I'm going to keep up with my exercise as well. I might start trying to get in an hour of exercise instead of only 30 minutes. I mean, I usually get in 40-60 minutes a day, but my "goal" is usually only 30. So I might just bump that up to 60.

I have lots of things to shoot for in the next few months to a year. My institute class (work thing) is getting back together sometime this fall. I want to be noticeably smaller! Also, I have two of my best friends getting married next spring and I want to be at least a size 12 for their wedding! (See, I'm doing sizes, not weight!) But this means I've got to seriously kick everything into high gear so I can get smaller! The biggest problem is the fact that at David's Bridal (where we're getting the dresses from) all the dresses run SMALL. (Or so it seems to me. Maybe dresses just run smaller in general.) So really, shooting for a size 12 there is like shooting for a general size 10. Oh well. I'm going to do it!!! :D

Anyway, just trying to get my thoughts in order. Hopefully I'll start adding photos soon...got a cool new Kodak Zi8 (I think that's the name) for my early bday present!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home